|We didn't make this the internet gave it to us.|
I know we've been MIA lately. I've been completely submerged in our book. Last night I literally passed out on the sofa with my laptop about a foot away. I was up till 3am with Fright Night on and a cold cup of coffee trying to think of new ways to say "blend" and "mix" while still making sense. Spoiler Alert! Our book will have a lot of blending and mixing in it.
I am yet again hopelessly behind on my emails, Facebook messages and as always my dishes. Seriously not even 'college me' would approve of the state of our kitchen at this moment. But I enough about me. I'm getting a lot of emails asking for suggestions for Christmas and Hanukkah dinners. So I went through and compiled this greatest hit list that I hope will help some of you out with inspiration or remind you of a recipe you liked but maybe you haven't made since last year... whatever.
- Vegan Risotto alla Milanese with Peas
- Manicotti with a Kalamata Olive Pesto Tofu and Tofu Ricotta Filling
- Soy Nog Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Pear & Cranberry Cobbler
- Vegan Venison (Gardein) with Cranberry & Red Wine Sauce
- Vegan Baked Latkes
- Soy Nog Cheesecake
- Our Pinch of Chutzpah Matzo Ball Soup
- Coffee & Wine Braised Beef-less Brisket with Vegetables
- Candy Cane Cake
- Vegan Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Ziti all'Amatriciana
- Vegan Shrimp Scampi
- Citrus & Garlic Basted Holiday Roast
- Beef-less (Gardein) with Bordelaise Sauce & Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Fettuccine with Wild Mushrooms & Artichoke Hearts
Happy Holidays! XO - Annie (Dan too)
PS - Please don't think I haven't missed you all because I have.