This recipe is great, takes about 20 minutes to make, and will feed two people or one very hungry person. Yesterday I blogged your eyes off with a ton of chatter, so let's just eat already!
- 1 Package of Premade Vegan Whole Wheat Pizza Crust, or make Betty's (We really love Trader's Joe's Pizza Dough, and it's only 99 cents.)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic (minced; you want a heaping spoon with the Garlic Juice)
- 2 Gardein Chicken Breasts (cut into chunks or strips)
- 1/2 Cup Broccoli (cut into bit sized chunks)
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cup Daiya Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Daiya Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 Cup Sheese Smoked Cheddar (shred using this side of a cheese grader)
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Handful of Kalamata Olives (drained)
- Less than a Handful of Fire Roasted Red Peppers (drained and sliced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes to sprinkle over the top
- Flour for rolling out your dough
- Corn Meal for dusting your pizza stone
Heat oven per instructions on the package of the Pizza Crust or per this recipe.
Dust a large surface and your handy rolling pin with Flour. Roll out your Dough into a circle. I like my Pizza Crust thinner, so I roll mine out pretty big, but that's your call. Just watch that you don't go too thin and can't move your dough.
Dust your pizza stone with Corn Meal and then move your Dough. You're going to want to reshape it a bit into the desired shape.
Take your Garlic and spread it out over the dough like it's sauce. Make sure you get an even coat so you don't get any clumps. Now let's build the pizza!
Lay down your layers in this order: a layer of your Fresh Spinach; a light layer of Daiya Mozzarella, Gardein Chicken, and Broccoli; sprinkle Garlic Powder over the top; a light layer of Daiya Mozzarella, Olives, and Fire Roasted Peppers; the rest of your Daiya Mozzarella; Sheese; Daiya Cheddar; and then Lemon Pepper.
Bake per instructions on the pizza dough package. You'll want to pull it out when the crust is golden brown and the "cheeses" are all melted. It should take about 10-15 minutes.
Slice it up and sprinkle with Red Pepper. Share with a loved one, or don't. We won't judge.
PS - Don't forget to vote in our Herbivore Meets The Shannons contest! Today I would get this with a $25 Gift Certificate to Herbivore. What can I say? I'm a complex woman who is 99 colors and changes with the tides and all that. Plus, bunnies rock.