- Wil Wheaton Tweeted this and made me laugh out loud : If Nintendo can trademark "It’s on like Donkey Kong," I want to trademark "Are you fucking serious, Nintendo?"
- Dan awoke in the middle of the night crying out something like "Fuck you! You big parrot!" (Please keep in mind Dan is actually quite fond of parrots but this dream parrot was apparently pretty big and pretty rude)
- Dan grew a mustache and it looks kinda hot.
- I had to go to the store to get cat food and because I feel so awful this week - I might have been dressed like a long lost Kennedy cousin from Grey Gardens. Everyone was really nice to me and maybe had lots of pity for this "cat lady".
Macaroni & Sheese Cups
- 2 Cups Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 Cup Margarine
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Braggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Dash of Liquid Smoke
- 2 Cups Soy Milk
- 1 Cup Sheese Smoked Cheddar (shredded)
- 1 Cup Daiya Cheddar (shredded)
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Bread Crumbs per Cup
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning per Cup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds per Cup
Cook and drain Macaroni as per directions on the package.
In a saucepan, melt Margarine over a low heat. Then stir in Nutritional Yeast, Braggs, Pepper, Mustard, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Liquid Smoke and Worcestershire Sauce. Let simmer while stirring occasionally. Once the mix is smooth stir in the Soy Milk. Heat until it begins to boil then remove from heat. Stir in Onion Flakes, Sheese and Daiya. Gently mix the Macaroni and Sheese Sauce.
In a bowl, mix Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoning and Sesame Seeds.
Set your oven to broil. With a large spoon fill 6-8 oven safe custard/creme brulee cups with your Mac & Sheese and sprinkle around 1 Tablespoon of the Bread Crumbs Mix over the top. Put the cups in the oven on the broiler pan. Shut the door and count to 10 then pull them out and check. If they aren't brown enough to serve put them back in for another count of 10 and then check again. Keep doing this till you like the color and crispness.