Yep. I'm talking about this website. You've probably noticed we haven't been here lately. You might have thought that we were just busy with our book that comes out in a matter of days (Feb. 5th) or maybe you thought we were traveling or became incredibly lazy. Really we've been at MeetTheShannons.com.
It's still a work in progress and sadly we'll be losing a ton of "likes" and some comments in the move. So if you really love something please show it a little love on MeetTheShannons.com.
Here's a little of what you missed...
- We're currently in the Jan/Feb issue of Vegetarian Times! We have 3 recipes from Betty Goes Vegan in our feature with some very pretty pictures...
- We're going to be in the March issue of VegNews Magazine veganizing 5 classic egg recipes in some pretty fancy ways with some gorgeous photos by V.K.Reese Photography.
- Monday Feb. 4th - we're going to be on The Today Show during the 10 am hour! So if you can - please tune in to watch us make vegan treats from our book! Yes - I'm terrified.
- Monday Feb. Bust Magazine is posting a review of Betty Goes Vegan... I have no idea what they're going to say. Fingers crossed it's good 'cause that'll sting a bit if it's not. I mean I've been reading Bust for years.
- We've started working on our second book and some new chapters in our lives... like moving on after losing our baby and well starting over. There's more to come on that.
- Then of course there's the food! We've made and posted quite a bit since we started moving over to .com. I hope it's not too braggy to say these recipes are pretty special little gems.
Oh and not for nothing but we're posting Smores Cake soon - like this week - like any day now... tempted to check out our new site now? I mean I'm flat offering a cake bribe here.
PS - We're launching our monthly newsletter at the end of Feb. We're going to feature all kinds of exclusive content in the newsletter that I know you really want. I swear - you'll want it. You can sign up on the home page on - you guessed it - MeetTheShannons.com
Post a Comment